How can you identify unexpected paths that lead to conversions? How do users navigate through your site? What paths do visitors take that lead to conversion events? These and many other questions can be answered with the help of Auryc’s autocaptured automatic pathing analysis.
In order to discover digital paths with legacy analytics solutions, you need to tag any page and/or event that you want to track. If you need to understand how visitors are interacting with something you hadn’t anticipated, legacy solutions require additional tagging so you can track going forward.
Auryc is different because, with a single piece of code, we capture and automatically index every customer interaction contained within the Document Object Model (the DOM). When it comes to pathing analysis, this opens new avenues of understanding how customers are experiencing your site, eliminating the need for additional coding and allowing for pathing analysis even if you never anticipated tracking something new.
Forward Path Analysis and Reverse Path Analysis
Using Auryc sunburst diagram, visualize how customers are navigating from, or to any point.
- Want to see what the most common entry page of a visit is, and then where visitors go from there? It’s easily done.
- Want to work your way backwards from a conversion event to see how visitors go there? It’s pathing analysis in reverse.
- Quickly visualize where visitors are going after a particular event. For example, where does a visitor go after they’ve completed a sign-up process?
Combine with Robust Funnel Analysis on the Fly
Most Auryc clients find that it’s very useful to use the sunburst diagram to identify and visualize new paths for funnel analysis. They they go into Auryc’s funnel building tool to do more sophisticated analysis to understand why customers are behaving the way they are within the funnel.
- Is there usability friction that is causing them to abandon?
- Are there technical issues that are causing drop-off?
- What are the specific behaviors that are leading to conversions.
Auryc’s autocaptured automatic pathing analysis makes it easier to build better site experiences that lead to increased sales, conversions, loyalty and retention. If you aren’t already taking advantage of Auryc’s pathing capabilities, contact your customer success team today!